Tuesday, September 11, 2012

read

"In dire need of a peaceful reading spot"

that is my current facebook status.
I seriously need a space for me to do my readings.

My room is too comfortable and it is no longer a conducive spot for me to read.i prefer to sleep on my comfy bed rather than straining my eyes reading.
I miss my ipba room.it is the melting pot for any kind of activities.suitable for sleeping,reading,exercising,eating,watching movies and many more.lol.

But the place that i missed most is Vic's library.i missed my usual spot where i'll read books from cover to cover and no one will bother me.good things always end fast ey?

Went to the school library just now and i just stood in front of the door without making any effort to go in because i saw all the shoes and i've started imagining how crowded it will be in there.so i start to walk back to the staff room and staring at the book that i am currently reading.

Took my phone and started to blog instead..

Help me -.-*