Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Resetting my priorities

Ever since i've started teaching, i realised that my priorities hv changed and i am okay with it. BUT, theres a part of me feels like i have to reset my priorities again n start to re-include all the things that i love to do. Juggling many things at once is not a simple task. But i NEED to do it. Or else, i'll go nuts. I cant keep on doing what i am currently doing for the rest of my life. I need things to keep me sane. Things that used to make me happy and accompanied me throughout my thick n thin. O'Allah, please give me strength to go through this phase.

"Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." (2:216)