Wednesday, June 27, 2012

KELANTAN trip

it has been a while since i last went on a school trip. so this time around, the dizziness kicked in pretty bad. luckily the bus stopped right on time before all my food turn to puke. *thanks to cow dung nearby, it took away my dizziness in no time.

all in all, the trip was nice. not very enjoyable *now i know the feeling of being a teacher going on a school trip* but it was a good experience to me. Students come first and our needs come last. like seriously LAST.

the only great thing that i did during the trip was giving myself a good self-therapy.buying new clothes and some stuffs especially for my mum and my family was a really great feeling. it took away all the uneasy feelings that i've been compressing throughout this few months. Praise to Allah.

another thing that i realised is, when u become a teacher and u are accompanying your students here and there, theres not much time for u to spend with your cameras. pity my babies that i didn't put them into used that much since i was busy stalking my students whereabouts.

andd...why do i feel like updating this post today? because i am still in shock having to sit for the Cambridge Placement Test when i thought it will be done next week. but i managed to complete the test although i'm pretty sure most of the questions smuenye hasil tembak-menembak. i am glad i still have the skills to tembak-menembak although it has been a while since i sat for an exam.

it feels good to write something down when we are under stress.

well, continuing on my current activities, i am now reading on "the diary of a young girl - anne frank". yeah. i know its a little bit out of time but trust me, i've been trying to finish reading it for almost 4 months now. and the reason why it is so is because every time i read it, i am too scared to turn over to another page because i am afraid that the gory part will turn up. so far, nothing. after few discussion with my school's unofficial book club, they told me not to be worried until the few last pages of the book. well, i will listen to their advice but war gives me a different kind of creep. i can watch horror movies and thrillers on my own but reading books on wars is totally something else. and knowing that it had actually happened, freak me out more. the imagination of a young girl being tortured is not something that u want to keep in your mind.

the conclusion is, love peace, not war. war never bring any good to our country and more importantly, it brings suffer to the citizens.

hahha.i just realised how far have i strayed off from the actual topic. this is how my mind works. it wont stay stagnant on one issue and although most of the times i found it rather useful and interesting, its definitely tiring. 


i'm tired now. i need mcdonalds. bye

2 comments:

A s h i k i n said...

good thing u have mcD huh. i need to go train my students choral speaking. i heard kuantan competition is tough

Ms Kamilah said...

if i were u,i'll go crazy.im soooo addicted to mcD spicy chicken nowadays.ill get thick again in no days.

kuantan comp is never easy.maybe because of the urban status perhaps?