Friday, June 22, 2012

i am a mess

how long has it been?u see.i started working on february 20th and my last post was on february 6th?have to admit that although i am a very fast learner, i am very weak at adapting myself in a new environment.* i cried for almost 3 months when i started my kindergarten 21 yrs ago.lol* so, my 365 project is postponed and i take no pride for it.should have been more persevere.

well.life sometimes do get in our way.

can't say that i am enjoying my working life right now since most of the errands that i got are not my first choice anyways.

well, i've learned that there's no such thing as getting what you want but its more about doing what you are assigned to and be good at it.

have to admit the first 3 months was quite hard for me.had to learn a lot of new things quickly in a new surrounding *which i can say isn't that comfortable in some ways* and new colleagues.

and having people around expecting you to be able to do anything and everything is exhausting.

but after the three months had passed, i can say that i am now more in control of myself and i've learned to take things easily and try not to over stress myself with all the school works.

and now, given the trust to teach the lower sixers is totally a blessing in disguise. its easier to teach the adults because although their level of proficiency is not that great, they are willing to learn.

unlike the form 1s.when i speak in English, they tend to play around since they cannot understand the language. thus, in the early stages, a lot of screaming here and there happens.  but as the time goes on, they started to show interest in the subject and i pray to god everyday that their interest in my subject will grow continuously.

oh. n now, most of my weekends are usually occupied. like SERIOUSLY occupied. there was this one Sunday that i had to accompany my students for a competition from 8am to 8pm!but praise to Allah that i managed to make myself happy on that day - that is the key for me: treat all my works in happy mode.

i seldom get the chance to follow my parents to attend any receptions anymore. and i'm not very happy about it since the soul reason why i used to hope that i'll work in kuantan was so that i'll be able to spend time with my parents more - maybe god is testing me through this and going to reward me extra time with my parents later.amin!

all in all, i wrote all this as justification why my 365 project is postponed :)

i missed my cameras.all of them.haven't got a quality day to spend with them any more. but i am off to Kelantan tomorrow.maybe it will be a good start-over?really hope so. i owe my blog a lot of weeks for my 365 project and i pray that one fine day i'll be able to catch up with my pictures uploading.

 that's it.my mind go haywire after 10pm.

goodnight world.

- Ms. Kamilah.

No comments: