Friday, November 18, 2011

lost

lost.
thats what my life is right now.
its getting harder to breath,
even harder to reach.
i know i should listen to myself,
instead of other people who always left,
leaving me behind in sadness,
and come again during happiness.
lost.
please dont visit me again on any days,
although i know ull find your ways.
just please dont let me suffer,
although i know i have nothing to offer.
to my family, 
although im always lost,
i know all of u will always be there to keep me on my toes.
and to my angels,
i know u know that u guys are the best,
always keeping me intact and make me behave.
lost,
u may beat me,
but ull never beat these precious people that surrounds me.
your lost.

3.25 a.m. 18 november 2011

yep.im lost.
i found myself staring at new post page without having anything to write about or sometimes, ive written half of the post when i decided not to post it.
how lost is that?
i really am lost.
these mixed feelings that ive been going through these few days have put me in a very tough position.
i dont know what kind of roles that i should be.
and i dont know which path that i should follow.
i am definitely lost.
all that im sure with, i have a family that is always by my side through my thick and thin,
i have friends who'll be with me till the end,
and my faith that i'll strongly hold onto.

No comments: