Wednesday, July 4, 2012

priorities

i usually can keep my head straight and do what need to be done according to their priorities.
but look at me now.i have dozens of things to be done and i am blogging.
my mind must have corrupted somewhere last week when my body decided to get ill in the middle of the craziness.
the only thing that i am looking forward now is to be at Kerteh, helping my bestest friend to go through the most important event in her life.
i cant just skipped the days straight to friday, can i?

note to my dear body: please be tough.tell me what you need because i really need u to be fit.
note to my mind: please do not tell body that it should rest because i really need my body to do my errands.

u know that life is pathetic when u start talking to yourself in your blog.

get a life, Kamilah!

No comments: