Friday, November 4, 2011

fix MY heart

really hope there is someone who would run out to the mall and buy me band aids to bandage the damage. thanks GABE BONDOC for cheering up my day. :) <3


Don't wanna say what's best for you
No, I won't say what's best for you
But if I had to guess, you look stuck

You tried to do what's right and I
Know he didn't get just why
He didn't wanna fight, he gave up.

You know, I just went out for band-aids
I'm thinking that's a good place to start
If you'd let me bandage the damage,
I think I really could fix your heart

I don't wanna say I know what's wrong,
But only you can be that sure
There's nothing I can do but be here, here
He pushes you away and I
I really hate to see you cry
I wish that you would come be with me

Chorus

Yea, I know I'm no miracle worker,
But where can I begin?
Try to fix what's been broken and
Please don't get my intentions twisted
I don't think he was trying to
Be cruel...

He didn't wanna fight. He gave up.

Chorus

No comments: