Saturday, October 29, 2011

keep moving forward

to those who is able to access my fb account, ull see the quote keep moving forward on my favourite quote section.

my favourite quote is inspired by the movie MEET THE ROBINSON. yes. i am a cartoon freak. i watch cartoons. mostly everyday.. yes people. for those whos hating cartoons, u should re-think about it.

as far as i am concern, cartoon movies nowadays, there are a lot of moral values and life lessons included. cartoons like CARS, SHARK TALE, FINDING NEMO, RATATOUILLE - all of them blown my mind with their moral values and life lessons.

well, this entry is not meant to promote these movies but its actually about keeping your life moving forward. i had a break down last few days when pictures of my cousin's wedding lost in thin air. well. its my fault. i didnt realise that i didnt transfer it into my external properly. and i consciously deleted the folder from my laptop. i only realised it when my cousin told me there are only 26 pictures in the external!when it is supposed to have at least 300 pictures in it.

i was literally shaking when i realised that i have emptied my recycle bin with the deleted folder. hence, the break down.

my world began to shut down every seconds *well, im being dramatic here* . i cant think of any solutions. all that i know, when u have emptied the recycle bin, its almost impossible to retrieve it back. i chose to go into deep sleep trying to forget about my foolishness.

and of course, there is always a twist to a story like this. i woke up the next morning praying that i'll find a solution to my problem. and alhamdulillah, my prayers were answered. after struggling with registering the software to recover the data which i found through google, i managed to retrieve most of the pictures. some of the pictures were corrupted but better than nothing right.

well, the lesson of this story is, u have to keep moving forward. we'll never know what awaits for us if we choose to be at the same place where we are stucked at. :)

 
photo courtesy of Google images ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o hu cares?

ok. :) would you share the recovery software link here?

Ms Kamilah said...

ive lost track of the link lah.sbbnye if nk the file together with crack die, have to download using eas download ke ape tah.but if nk the files, come over lah.bring a pendrive. :)